Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shimatta!!

Oh shit! Oh thank the Holy Lord!! I just barely escaped from the clutches of Puan A's Oral Assesment. Haha. If I hadn't, I'd have wanted to make up an excuse and listen to her say in her usual, smiling but actually angry face, "I've given you ample of time!"



-_- It's becoming quite a common thing.

I just want to say something...

I-hate-Thong.

Does he have something against me or something? Have I done anything wrong to you? Did I even look at you??!! I don't friggin' know half the things about you! All I know is: Your name, your age, your looks and how much you love calling people bitches and swearing.

I have peanuts to do with you!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Ugh.

Anyways, I'm in ICTL now and I just finished my Sejarah work. The teacher's letting us do what we want right now so 3 quarters of the students here are playing Counter Strike. I think only some Malays and good Chinese people aren't playing it. I'm here, blogging and playing Restaurant City whilst listening to my beloved DBSK perform Stand by You on Youtube. Yes, yes, the computer can log in to YouTube. Big deal :)

So sad Shuen doesn't like DBSK anymore. There's a limit to being rude you know. I mean you know I like them, right? Eeesh. It's not like I say Super Juniors sucks, right? :(

Kanga's reading my blog about the whole Bon Bon fiasco right now. Haha. Apparently, the way I say it is... "more fun". -_- Anyways, Danya's busy playing Counter Strike right now so I have no comment on her. Only... occasionally, she starts saying, "Eee!! So close!! Argh! Hehe, I feel like I just killed somebody. Haiz... the pleasure of killing Jus is so nice. Did you die?? Jus, did you die? Haha, yeah!"

"Oh my God! I for-got!! What do I wanna do!!"

That's Kanga, of course. She's freaking out because she can't remember what she was about to do. Oh, she just remembered. She wanted to play Chess. -_-

"Ah, noob!" that was Danya.

Okay, I'm doing that very frequently nowadays. Oh, and apparently, my mom says I use the word "apparently" a lot. -_- That was proof in proof itself damn it! :P

Nothing's happened yet, so I'll stop here for now. I'll review Zero No Tsukaima in the next post cause I finished it yesterday. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: