Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 18, 2009



Tian Tian Ye Ye. In English, it's translated to Every Day, Every Night. Enjoy this song as it's sung by the Chinese group F.I.R. 

... Is it just me, or I'm listening more Chinese songs? The post before this was a Chinese song, if translated to English, means One Last Time. Haiz... :)

But of course, I still love Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. Dang, that song's nice. Also, I like this new anime song by Ayaka called Te Wo Tsunagou which means "Let's Hold Hands." I forgot from which anime this song was, but hey, it's nice right? :P

I think it's from Bleach. I dunno. :)

I just got a reply from my sister saying Singapore is a really Kiasu place :P She also needs more money to survive there. What with the laundry stuff, food and stationary, she needs more than what the University gives. How are we going to send it to her, though?

She says she misses ordering us around and she thinks my blog is too detailed. 

... It is?

Weird, I think it's just normal for a post to be like this. Is it not? :( ?? Oh well, no use pondering :) 

Kay, gonna ciao now. Gotta finish my Theory work or Miss L will personally slaughter me. ^ ^ Till something interesting happens and a certain someone dies of leukemia, ciao!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Singapore's not "a" kiasu place

It's THE kiasu place =)

Looking forward to M'sian food in August!!! =P