Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 24, 2009

Eh...

I just came back from tuition and am supposed to be practicing the piano but hey, I still have other stuff to do, you know? 

"Like what?"

-_- Shut up. :P 

Anyways, I still haven't eaten dinner yet, even when it's already close to 10. That'd be because my parents, aunt and brother are out, leaving me alone. Oh, no wait, they just came back. My mom's gonna fetch my brother back from tuition now. My dad's nowhere to be found and my darling Snowy got scolded by my mom for coming into the house.

-_- How's that for news at home, Che? :P

Anyways, I'm going to continue "Flawless Hearts" later on when my mom scolds me for going on the computer for too long. Though I've got an excuse and that would be to check my mail. :) 

School was boring, as I mentioned just now. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class. ^ ^ Kay, gotta ciao now. Ciao!

No comments: