Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Himitsu

I think I want to privatize my blog. Some unwanted readers keep reading it, misunderstanding me and then spread weird rumours around. But I also don't want to privatize it because some people might know my blog link, but I don't know theirs, so it would be a pity to see when people who want to read my blog, can't. So I'll give it two more days for people to put their links on my Cbox. That way, I'll invite you to read my blog. ^ ^

Anyways, I'm in ICTL now. I've only got about 8 minutes to blog because the stupid teacher kept insisting on us learning about computer networks before we switch the computers on for our own personal uses.

Also, I woke up considerably early today. My hand doesn't hurt that much anymore but I still have to be careful when putting on my clothes. My hair... I still can't use it to the full extent yet, but at least I don't need help.

Today was hi-la-rious. When we were in English class with Puan A, Person 1 (I shall not mention names :P) didn't come. Person 2, who sat beside at that point of time, told me, "Ala... He didn't come... Maybe he just ponteng... But ponteng with who?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (I'm still laughing... :))

Then he came right after Puan A left. I think he did ponteng, but I'm not getting into details. Oh shit, the bell just rang. Kay, I'll make this short.

Something else happened in the ICTL room and I'll explain it later. Gotta ciao now, don't wanna be late for recess!! ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: