Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mou Yamette

Why do the both of you always have to get at each other's necks? Why do you have to start it? Why do you have to retaliate? Can you just please get over your ridiculous hatred for each other? What makes you think fighting will solve anything?

You told me you'd ignore her. Where's the proof in your words? You tell me you can't ignore her, but how much of that is true? Every single bloody time you open your mouth I ask you to shut it back because I don't want anyone fighting! But no, you just HAVE to say something that makes her so angry. You just HAVE to. 

And you. Didn't I tell you to ignore her as well? Do you realize that retaliating doesn't do anyone of you any good? Why the hell do you always have to bitch about her behind her back in Chinese? You think I don't understand? You think Shuen should be some kind of tool as to listening to your stupid problems that you can't face on your own? I tell you now, don't drag her into this.

I hate the effing way you talk bad about her in Chinese, you know that? You think I don't understand an effing word of it but guess what? I DO! I might be a banana who knows peanuts about how to speak, but I can understand every single bloody word that came out of your disgusting mouth. Why I say disgusting? Because nothing that comes out of it is good.

You say I don't understand what I'm feeling, but what do you understand about me? You don't have an Internet connection so you don't know what the hell I'm feeling when I'm blogging. I don't bother telling anyone because like as if they'll care. Yeah, you got that right. Nobody can be trusted in school. I tell you not to but you still do it, I tell you to ignore their complaints and insults but nobody listens. Why do I have to bother? What makes you think they'll listen about my problems and think of it as something important? I'll tell you what.

They-won't-care.

And that's exactly what happened to the both of you. When the hell did the both of you start hating each other? When the hell did this whole fiasco happen? And why the hell can't the both of you just get it over and done with. I told you you can fight as long as it's not in front of me. I told you you could do whatever you want to each other as long as I'm not there. Why can't the both of you understand? Why is it so hard to do that?

Just stop it, will you? I don't want to lose two friends. You're both my precious, precious friends, but I can't call you precious anymore if you continue this attitude of yours. I'm sick of it. I'm completely sickened by it. So... just... stop it.

No comments: