Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

~11/01/2010~

Posts are made in order. This post is for the 11th and the one below is for the 12th. Okie :)

I'll make this quick. Geography was at 8:10 after the morning assembly. Boring -_-

Recess - Scrambled eggs. Yumm :P

Maths - Loads of homework. 

11:50 a.m. Science - Find what damages the alveoli from the Internet. Highlight important points.

1:10 p.m. English - Homework was finished in class. Mwahaha :P

2:30 p.m. - Home. Read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde till 3:45 cause I was too engrossed in it and wanted to find out how it ended. It's actually not a bad book but I must say I disliked the ending for reasons of it not being clear what happened in the end and so on so forth.

4 o'clock - Went out to the office to practice my Monday pieces. Practice, practice, practice and practice all the way to class at 7:45 p.m. Class ended at 8:45 p.m. and I grabbed a burger with my brother after class. Haha. It was delicious and worth it, so... :P

When I went home, I tried and finished my homework as fast as I could, especially Math cause it was due the next day.

Ended up sleeping at 11:35 p.m.

Holy crap -_-

And the day ended.

CIAO!!

P/S: I might be able to blog tomorrow and the day after, but after Sunday, I'll be going on another week-long hiatus. Be prepared :)

No comments: