Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 12, 2012

~11/02/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's the story?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I've decided to start blogging again, yes. I hate that I never update my blog according to their days now. It's making my digital time capsule totally warped -.-

Bleghh~

On the other hand, I actually went to school today.

Mind you, it's a SATURDAY, just in case you didn't notice -.-

You see, our school had this retarded gotong-royong thing that's hosted by the school. It's also in conjunction with the PIBG meeting between the teachers and parents.

Yeah~

Luckily, though, I didn't need to participate in all that because I went to the library to do some stuff :)

HAHA.

The Dragon Lady was there, though. Know who she is? Oh, come on, I've ranted about her before. I don't need EVERYBODY to know it. Just a handful. So, if you can't guess, too bad. But if you know from my previous post, then...

Welcome to the club?

-.-

Everyone was shocked too, so I wasn't the only one.

I feel so happy that I'm not the only one that's feeling this way. If I was, then I'd think I was being unreasonable. But now that almost three quarters of the people feel like I do, I hardly think that I'm being even a bit unreasonable compared to that person.

Bleghh~

That aside, it was really tiring. Trying to get everything arranged, sorted out, and then laminated ain't half-assed business.

Everyone went down for recess when it was 10:10a.m. Quite unfortunately, I went down late with Mun Mun so almost everything was sold out. Had no choice, so I got roti telur. I swear, I didn't want to eat it intentionally.

But goddamnit, it was heavenly.

Forbidden fruit is the sweetest, no?

:P

Went home late -.- Lost track of time, plus I wanted to help two of my juniors with the returning and borrowing of another book.

What to do? I so nice :P

Had a nice lunch, though. My parents and I went to Old Town White Coffee. Had char siew fan and this orange fizzy float. Only sad part is that the orange fizzy thing kinda screwed my throat.

Oops, forgot to mention I have a sore throat -.- Sucks.

After eating, my dad dropped me off before dropping my mom off at the office. I, on the other hand, went to bathe before sitting down and getting 'round to doing my Theory homework. I had quite a lot to do, so yeah~

Class was alright, I think. Not bad la... Got a lot of work, though. One whole paper -.- Ugh~ I don't want to go for Theory exam leh~

But not like I can do anything 'bout it. Exams are next month, you know? Still not fretting. I'm gonna go to hell -.-

After that, I had gong fu chao for dinner before my parents went out for a concert. I then used the Mac for a while before starting on my research on Sierra Leone for my class with the Madame next morning. Substitute class, 'cause my brother was going for his driving class.

-.-

Went to sleep at around 11 something after finishing my research.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Happy birthday, Aunty Suzanne :)

No comments: