Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, October 13, 2007

50 Minutes? Phew! Lemme watch something too!!!

"WHAT??!! NO WAY!!!"

That was my first reaction when my mom told me I had to exercise on the treadmill TWICE. I couldn't believe my ears!

'Yes! You do it! If not then no laptop! You do 20 minutes first, rest for 10 minutes, then do the 30 minutes program."

"Don't wan!" I protested.

"Don't make mommy angry, okay?"

"Haiz... Fine."

So, I had to do what she wanted me to do. Man, it was tiring! T_T!!! However, I insisted on listening to some music whilst running the 20 minute program. Then, I'll watch Aladdin when I'm doing the 30 minute program. My father bought the saga of Aladdin... DVD... There were four in one. Three are Aladdin and one was Sinbad: Journey through the Seven Seas... Oooh, scary! Tch!

After that, we ate lunch... I had chicken rice... Yeah... Then, my sister and brother had to study... Me, on the other hand... HEE!!!

Well, that's about it until 3:27 p.m. I'll type some more at the end of the day...

Ciao, little bloggie!

No comments: