Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

天地

Today's million-dollar question: What are crimes of passion?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Okie dokie, so... What happened today, eh? I woke up at around... 10 something, as usual. I actually thought I'd slept past eleven, but that was just an illusion -.-

After getting up, I freshened up and proceeded to go downstairs where I found out that my brother's friends had already come and were chilling in the music room.

I also chilled around, watching stuff on my iPad, then watched Delirious with my brother and his friends. They ate lunch after, though I only joined them later.

At around 12 something, I bathed, then received Cleo. She came at around 1 something and we hung around in the music room, playing with the guitar and singing whilst waiting for Chucky.

She came soon enough. We first played a little with Pepper and Snowy. Stupid Pepper -.- Couldn't stop barking and howling and whining at the sight of them. Peed everywhere too. She's such a scaredy-cat.

-.-

So much for being a dog, right?

Haha.

Ate lunch out. Chicken rice, then I bought ais kacang to eat at home. We then jammed a little more in the music room before Cleo's parents came to get her :( She couldn't stay longer because apparently her parents were rushing off to somewhere else.

So, for the rest of the day, Chucky and I watched stuff on the computer. We were watching Castle when my parents and aunt decided to go out. They left RM50 with me to order Pizza in. After a few episodes of Castle, we watched Music & Lyrics - by Chucky's request.

Then we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Didn't manage to finish that, though, because after Snape died, Chucky's mom and sisters came. She left, and since then, I've still been using the computer, but to do tamer things, like read manga.

I'll be stopping soon, though, because my eyes can't take any more rays from the computer. Plus, I want to use my iPad :P

Haha.

Ooh, and I'll be posting up a lyric video later. I like the song a lot. Heard it from someone's post on Facebook :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: