Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Throat sore and legs hurting..

Yet, I still want to do it. I still want to perform and sing my heart out.

Haiz... The things I do for choir.

Anyway, I had a bad stomach ache today after recess - I ate uncooked roti telur. So, I was in the Ladies' Sickbay the whole time after recess. It had its advantages and disadvantages, of course. For one thing, I got to sleep the whole day. However, there were a few malays that came in and started gossipping!

I mean, hello? Sick person trying to sleep here!! They started singing, okay? When one of them said, "Sakit perutlah ni..."

You know what I wanted to say?

"Sakit perut atau sakit mental?"

Tch, pity I didn't. -_-

After that we had choir, and sang and sang and sang and sang until my throat and legs started hurting. According to Kangaroo and Maria, we three (Cleo, Adine and I) sang the loudest. I was fine with it, only the one thing that irritated me was that everytime we all sang, the rest of them go faster so I have to try and make them sing slower.

We embarrassed ourselves on stage once (inside story), do you think I really want it to happen again??

Phew, that's all for now, I guess. Will update some other time, ya? Thanks and BYE!!!

No comments: