Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, December 11, 2009

Results~

Haiz~ I just got my results through mail today. My instincts told me the postman had my letter, so I went out and sure enough, I saw my name below my dad's name. Outside, I tore it open and looked at my results. I was shocked, though.

I fell back two places. I'm in fourth place. My Sejarah, KH and Geografi ain't doin' so well. As I had expected, of course. On the other hand, the other four teras subjects I got "A." I'll just give you a list :)

Bahasa Melayu - 78 (A)
Bahasa Inggeris - 89 (A)
Sejarah - 68 (B)
Geografi - 63 (C)
Matematik - 81 (A)
Sains - 78 (A)
Kemahiran Hidup ERT - 71 (B)
Pendidikan Jasmani - 59 (C)
Pendidikan Seni - 70 (B)
Pendidikan Moral - 67 (B)
Pendidikan Sivik Kewarganegaraan - 77 (A)

Yeah, that's about it. In the end, I got 5 "A"s, 4 "B"s and 2 "C"s -_- I told my mom and she looked at my result slip saying, "You definitely got more A's before."

-_-

I'm trying to find out which class I'm going to now because it wasn't written in the result slip. Haiz~ I'm wondering who got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd -_- Probably Kanga got number one and Dhan got 2nd or 3rd? I don't know~

I wonder what the others got too -_-

That's about all I can come up with at the mo. Will blog later. CIAO!!

No comments: