Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tatta Hitotsu No Koi

All I wanted was for you to actually gain some form of respect for your elders! Can you not understand that? I don't care if you're used to it, because that doesn't mean you can act like that towards other people as well!

So if you think you can throw me off just because you don't care about an eff-ing thing I'm saying, you're WRONG, because if there's one thing I hate in a person, it's no respect towards their elders!

Why can't you just be a little polite for a change? Why can't you say please and thank you like you mean it? You think I enjoy threatening you? You think I have pleasure out of making you do things you don't wanna do?

I'm the one person I know that actually feels the guilt in ordering people around, because I know how that feels like, but apparently, you don't care about whatever I think.

Fine, be that way.

* * *

Just came back from class today. Haha, it was half-fun, half-annoying, really. The good thing was, I ate 5 bowls worth of macaroni and spaghetti :P My teacher was like, "Okay la, 5 A's, so 5 bowls ma..."

"Oh, not bad," I was thinking, then I realized, "What if I get all A's?" I know that's practically impossible, but hey, you can't blame me, right?

Oh, and there was big hoo-ha in class after both my brother and Sean felt a lizard crawl up their legs. I freaked out and jumped off my chair and remained standing for about another 15 minutes. Haha.

We studied like usual after that. Came back at 9:20++ when my parents came. They dropped us off at home and went about their own businesses somewhere. I don't know where in Heavens they are right now.

Obsessed over Brian Joo's song. Danya just made me promise one drawing for her in exchange for telling me the stupid Sivik work. I have something against that subject, and vice versa, seriously. I'm like... Haiz...

About to finish watching Clannad while the night is still young.

"It's 10:14, stupid, how is it young?"

Just imagining what my sister might say, by the way. She's not here right now. She went to my grandma's house for some going-to-her-ex-school-for-the-last-time or something. She's coming back tomorrow, I think, so I have to use this to my advantage.

Hey, to quote her, we have to fully utilize our resources, no? Though I think it applies differently here :P

Till then, until something interesting happens and my mom starts singing "It's You" by Super Juniors out of nowhere with perfect lyrics, I'm signing off! Ciao!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

You make a habit out of imagining what I'd say don't you?

When mommy starts appreciating k-pop, I'll fall in love with Mawi. O_o