Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

聞いて

Okay. Listen.

I don't care about what other people say, okay? I don't care even if that person is a very trusting person to your family and that it's for my own good.

If you've never tried it, don't knock it.

Don't just blindly listen to what other people say either. If Herbalife was ever bad to that one person, or a few people, then you can't guarantee it's what Herbalife has inside. What if people who use it get fat again because they start overeating again?

If I may entertain you with a question:

Who the hell wouldn't get fat if they eat like a king after they just lost weight, huh?

Just because you lose weight, it doesn't mean your metabolism works faster and as a younger person, okay? It doesn't mean you can eat as much as you want and you won't get fat again.

And I don't like hearing shit like, "Oh but it's really not good. I'm telling you this for your own good."

I don't mind if it's just telling me for knowledge's sake, but don't tell me or try to persuade me not to stop taking the things that I'm taking, okay?

Like I mentioned above, I don't want to listen to you if I'm getting the information second-handed. You can't rely on what other people say without real statistics. You don't even really know if it's a problem with the product. Every other product is the same - you have to use it over and over again to get the same results - but do you stop taking it?

No.

Take, for example, the use of Panadol. You only need it when you get a fever, right? But you don't get a fever only once in your entire life, right? You need it again and again when you're done with a head ache or a fever, but just because you have it again, it doesn't mean it's something wrong with the product, right?

Besides, Lok Yee also drinks Herbalife. I don't see her complaining. Are you going to go up to her and talk about how Herbalife's not good for her too?

If I consume a product and never go fat again, that's what you should be worried about. Cause I don't know what the hell could be eating me up from inside. Like you can't see it now, but it'll start eating up my stomach and shit when I grow older.

Please, I'm practically begging you, don't talk to me if you're going to spread malicious talk about Herbalife. You'll never understand what I'm going through.

5 comments:

Lina An said...

Another man's crap is another man's treasure...or something along those lines lar..

Don't listen to 2nd hand info. As long as you're seeing results in using the products that you are, then that means it's working. How fast it works depends on what other side things u're doing.

the early morning treadmill thing shud be working wonders..keep it up!! ^^

-Lina-

Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa said...

Lol Lina. It's "One man's meat is another man's poison".
Haha.

Ignore them la Lou. Oh, btw, happy mooncake-eating. =P=P

Lina An said...

@Clare: haha...isn't there another saying that goes like: Another man's *blank* is another man's treasure? something like that? hahaha...but yeah. you got my point.

Yeah Lou. ignore them. ^^

Nobody said...

Well said Lou, couldn't have said it better. Screw them la.