Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~29/08/2010~

Ola :)

About Sunday, huh? I woke up at 10 something and started to watch the last two episodes of Kobato outside on the Ogawa massage chair again :P Sorry, I just like those two episodes the best. I don't know why, but it's always the last few episodes that really keep us wanting to watch it over and over again.

No?

Well, then that only applies to me, then :P

Stopped and went down when I heard the piano playing. Meant my mom had already begun teaching. Honestly, I actually wanted to draw the line there, because she wasn't entirely recovered yet, but who am I to tell her what to do, right? :P

She told me that she wanted to kill her first student already, though :P

My grandparents came over in the afternoon when my mom had just started teaching Yeh Loo. I packed my stuff and we left about 45 minutes later. I couldn't convert The Last Song fast enough to put it into my iPod so I didn't :(

Packed the Dictionary, my PMR Model Test Paper books and took my iPod, of course :P Also borrowed my mom's iPhone charger cause my batteries were running low :P Mwahaha. Hey, it was with her permission :P

When we reached my grandparents' house, I had a very delicious lunch. Wreath in jealousy, my dearest sister :P There was fish curry amongst other stuff. Had chopped beet root too -_- Bleghh~ They're really crunchy though and I was forced to have it :P

The fish was marvelous, obviously :P

After the lunch, I went upstairs and set about doing my work. That was when I remembered I left something very essential at home.

My pencil box.

Of all the things to leave at home, right? I could've left a PMR Model Test Paper book at home, or my iPod earphones, the iPhone charger or the iPhone itself, but no~ I had to leave my pencil box -_-

God~

Had to rely on whatever stationaries were laying around in my grandparents house to do my work. I actually had to use a highlighter to act as my red pen when I was doing KH.

Which reminds me, I hate it so much -_-

Stupid tampal hias and tampal cantum. What the hell's the difference anyway? -_-

That aside, I had to come down occasionally to drink water under my aunt and grandma's orders, though :P Haha. Had a nice sleep nonetheless. Was watching Eddie Murphy's Delirious show on my iPod and he is so hilarious. I love watching that video, despite the many swear words and first few minutes of him talking about gay people doing it -_-

Eeew~

CIAO!!

No comments: