Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~30/08/2010~

This greeting may be late, but at least it's something :P

Happy 15th Birthday Michelle :)

May all your hopes and dreams come true. May you speak more and be on good terms with all your family members *wink wink* now and forever.

Sorry I can't call because I don't have your phone number :P

Not like you'll come across this, though -_-

Anyways, Happy Birthday :)

That aside, ola :P

I skipped school on Monday, yeah~ Was still in my grandparents' house :) Had breakfast that consisted of chee cheong fun. Until now, I don't know why they call it that -_-

Continued doing work until it was time for lunch. Had some beet root again and some other stuff including some kind of fish, then found out my grandpa would be going to fetch my brother and the maid over to their house later and opted to follow.

What? I needed to get my pencil box -_-

Haha.

My grandpa was so funny cause he kept going, "Make sure you let your brother sit in front, okay? After then ya'll start fighting." And my grandma went all, "If they all make noise then you drop one of them in the middle of the road."

-_-

Haha.

Thought I'd get the chance to stuff The Last Song into my iPod whilst I went up to bathe when we reached home, but got frustrated because it didn't get copied into iTunes. Must be because I was too fast in letting the button go -_-

Bleghh~

So much for having something to do -_-

Left the house after that and got stuck in a very bad jam. Listened to Wedding Dress, I Need A Girl and I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better in the car since there was nothing else to do. Occasionally I would listen to the radio if I knew any songs :P

Will post lyrics later -_-

At my grandparents' place, I went upstairs to continue my work. I finished one whole KH book and History book too. Mwahaha. Shows how hardworking I am -_-

Bleghh~

Which reminds me, again, I need to get more books because I'm running low -_-

My stupid brother came up halfway when I was exploring the dictionary and switched the air conditioner off so he could charge the laptop -_- Curses. I was baking in the hot air until he realized he didn't convert his Word file from the Mac so it wasn't compatible with the Acer laptop.

Mwahaha.

Went downstairs then -_-

Had toasted bread earlier so I didn't have dinner with the rest. Did have rice later on though. Then, at 10 o'clock, I had more toasted bread. Haha.

That's about all. Was listening to Dylan Moran that night. Stopped a little after his interval though, cause I decided I wanted to listen to songs instead :P

CIAO!!

No comments: