Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zero no Tsukaima

Mwakakaka. Andyy, don't misunderstand, I mean this as a figure of speech, but I love your cousin!! And that's only cause of his anime, okay? Anyways, I just finished 13 episodes of Zero no Tsukaima. Yes, I finished it in a day, we get that :P

Hey, I finished Rosario + Vampire yesterday too, remember? It should be believable, since both have the same amount of episodes. However, I think Zero no Tsukaima was more... heart racing, you can say. At the end, it made me have goosebumps. Seriously, and that only happens with anime. But it didn't happen with Rosario+Vampire, so I'm guessing it only happens with anime that I really, really like. 

I don't mean to insult Rosario+Vampire or anything, but the second one, seriously, was more pathetic than the first. And it's so annoying! Eeesh, but you don't have to know what I mean. :)

Anyways, today we had our first real drama meeting at the usual place. Tch, our personal room MADE INTENTIONALLY for Drama was stolen by some computer geeks. We plan to get it back by winning the drama competition. Hah! Then we'll show them who's boss. :)

Getting back to the drama meeting, Andyy and Fina didn't come. They keep yapping about how they weren't chosen, but it's because they didn't audition in the first place that their names weren't written. However, if Maria can still participate, then why can't they? It's not a crime, you know? Especially if Andyy just wants to work behind the scenes.

En. ShafShaf talked about three major things that our presentation will be graded by:

a. Language
b. Gestures
c. Stagecraft

We have to major in all three before we walk away with the first place. I intend to beat my brother's school this time. I wasn't happy at all last year. But I had fun, and it was really nice to make new friends during that period of time, so ^ ^

Anyways, it was really cool today. We're having another meeting tomorrow, by the way. Until 4 o'clock. I'd better hope my dad remembers or Lord knows how long I'll be stuck in school :P Oh yeah, today, I was like, trying my best to teach Kangaroo how to sing second voice, but apparently, it didn't work. Gonna try again tomorrow :P

Just replied Sakura's message. She'll be hanging out with her friends some time after today at a theme park. Lucky her, she gets to have fun. We, on the other hand, ... -_- I'm trying my best to get Sham to come for Drama practice. I don't know if he doesn't know he's in, or he's being an ass. Either way, according to other people, he's really good at acting, so I'm gonna get him if I need to pay him. En. ShafShaf's depending on me to contact him, so I won't give in!

Till something interesting happens and my computer starts doing my homework manually, I'll update later. :P Ciao!

No comments: