Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 1, 2009

Anatani Todokimasu Youni

Updated my profile pic on Facebook to Sakura's request. Hey, that pic was better than the one before anyway.

By the way, my parents went abroad today morning at 5 a.m. I forgot their purpose, but they'll be back in time to send me to Andyy's house. 

... Which is at what time??

Andyy, if you're reading this, please tell me when we're supposed to go to your house. You kinda left that out when you asked me.

Am eating Mi Sedap right now. With egg. Yumm. 

Danya's still in her scuba diving trip, so she still doesn't know about me having Shugo Chara Doki!!! Haha. Hilarious, the show. Unexpected as well, but cute.

It's so traumatizing, you know? There is this girl in the show and she likes two guys. However, I want her to be with both!!! I know! This has never happened before. Not minding one girl with two guys is NOT me.

Maybe it's cause both are SO CUTE!!!

:P

Listening to Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki now. I'm crazy over Happy Xmas to the extent that I listened to that on my iPod about 5 times before going to bed. I know... I kept telling myself "Okay, after this time, it's going to be BED for you!" But I just kept repeating the song. Hey, it IS nice, you know?? I think the one who sang that song, Kanae Ito, is the girl in Shugo Chara as Amu and her Shugo Charas.

That's just what I think, of course. But it's right. I just went to Google to confirm it. ^ ^ There are so many nice phrases in Japanese songs that I like...

Such as...

~Sore Wa Mirai No Yakusoku~ meaning "This is our promise for the future"
~Anatani Todokimasu Youni~ meaning "I pray for you to receive this"
~Ichiban Taisetsu Nano~ meaning "My most important one"
~Daisuki Na Hito Tachi Wa~ meaning "My loved ones"

All of them are from the songs I recently downloaded.

^ ^

Hey, you can't blame me if they're nice, right?

Besides that, I can't really report anything because nothing interesting's happened yet. Will update if anything does!

Ciao!

P/S: Sakura, you should really get a Link List for your blog. That way, you can add all your friends and get to their blogs faster. ^ ^ You should also get a Cbox like everyone else. Just click "Get Cbox" from mine and you can have your own by copying and pasting the HTML to your blog. 

No comments: