Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 19, 2009

Curious Play

Yeah, you got it. I'm re-watching Fushigi Yuugi. Not to say I don't want my sister to buy the CD, but it's because I cannot bear to wait any longer! Seriously, I've been wanting to watch a new anime since I finished Pretear yesterday.

Pretear was... not too bad, but not exactly the best anime either. That's mainly because the cute guy suddenly turned bad. Of course, he turned good again, but my impression of him never changed back. Even now, I still can't bring myself to forgive him.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My sister said she would buy Fushigi Yuugi. If even tomorrow she says no, I don't really know what to think of her anymore. :P

She's pestering me to listen to "Goodbye" by Fly to the Sky. Why?? Does she have to find new Korean bands all the time? 

"Hey, that's what you said about ShinHwa, but after you saw their variety shows, you also liked them okay?!" - my sister

"Yeah, so don't show me any Fly to the Sky variety shows, kay?" - me :P

Listening to Heartful Song by Nana Mizuki. Yeah, if you had listened to it, maybe you would know what song I'm talking about!

As for what happened today, well, I went to school as usual. My dad sent us. He gave me 10 ringgit to spend since I had to stay back for drama. Trust me, it was barely enough. Danya didn't come to school today and I don't even know why. During assembly, I had to sit beside Adrianna. For some reason, today I was extra sleepy, so I slept during perhimpunan and didn't even know what the teachers were announcing on stage.

We had Puan F back as our Math teacher and then had Puan S for our IP session. It was okay, I guess. I purposely brought my Geography books to finish my homework. We played Cho Dai Di when the teacher wasn't looking :P Of course, I didn't win the game I played. Come to think of it, I only played ONE game. -_-

During recess, I spent it with Maria. Andyy didn't come either and Fina went somewhere else with Dina, so I was left alone with Maria. You seriously don't know how awkward it is to be recessing alone with her. Ooh, and I bought nasi lemak today, since I could afford it :)

After recess was a wee bit of Science and I continued writing "My First Pointe Shoes" in class whilst listening to the teacher. "My First Pointe Shoes" is a story I made up with Danya since I had nothing to do in school. I'll send it over to Sakura once I'm done with it. ^ ^

And then came Seni, but the teacher wasn't around, so a substitute teacher came and brought us to the library. I was hiding Kangaroo's bottle all the time we were on our way downstairs. Haha, you should've seen how silly she was. Oh, and Shuen was so paranoid over some rust that cut her finger, but it wasn't bleeding, so I guess it wasn't serious.

The substitute teacher was actually quite nice. In the library, though, to make sure we didn't talk to each other and did our Math work, she made us sit one girl, one boy, one girl, one boy. I was squished between Sam and Jun whilst in front of me was Kangaroo, squished between Dhanessh and Cliff. It was so funny, sitting with them. I enjoyed it a lot, even if I wasn't with any of my girl friends except Kangaroo.

We solved the Math questions together, which also took quite a bit of time, but we were all laughing quietly and I think it was fun.

After school, I kept my promise with Maria, which was to teman her as she played her guitar. She forced me to play "Our Song" by Taylor Swift on the piano as she played her guitar. She had Chucky and the other two Form 1 girls sing the song as I played the accompaniment. I don't really like the song, but I was determined to play the piano anyway, so... :)

Then we had our drama meeting after that. We discussed the roles and took parts just to get into our character. Maria played Hyacinth, Naddine played Cassandra, the two Form 1 girls played other roles too, and I played the Palmist as well as King Harold. Jerr got Faust's part and teacher played along just for fun. It was so cool, actually. Maria said my acting was awesome. To tell you the truth, I was surprised as well. I didn't know I could sound like that. It was miraculous. But I told Maria, "That was just normal acting." I didn't mean to sound show-off-y, but it was the first thing that came into my mind, so...

Sorry Maria :)

After that, I came back home, bathed, ate a little corn flakes, then followed my tuition teacher, whose daughter is my mom's student, back to her house to continue work before my 6 o'clock class with her husband. The class was okay, I guess. I stuck to my "no laughing like a maniac" thing, and not bad, the results. I didn't laugh AT ALL today. At least not my usual way. I had to literally cover my mouth with my hands and keep it there until the laughter left me. It was agony, not yelling out, clapping hands and stomping my foot on the ground. I nearly lost it, but regained my control. Haha. :)

After that, I came home and switched the computer on. Searched for Fushigi Yuugi episodes and then had my dinner, which was quite little. My mom told me to sleep at about 11:30 but its already 12:30 and I'm still down here, typing away like it's not a crime. Haha. Chill, I'll be done in a while.

I'm at episode 4 with Fushigi Yuugi. I intend to continue after my sister buys it from the night market. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention she's bringing my brother out shopping tomorrow? I can't go, for I have various tuitions to go to. I'll be hanging around with her on Sunday, where we'll watch some Japanese show with DBSK guest starring with BoA... I think...

Will update if anything interesting happens and Micky proposes to me :P Ciao!

No comments: