Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ima Mou Koko Ni Ite

My dad woke us up today. The phone was ringing, but I didn't hear it. Though, we still reached the school early, because we woke up at 6:15 and left by 6:30. Told my mom to pick me up at 4 o'clock because of ELS whilst my brother went home at 2:30 p.m.

Sat in front of Kangaroo today with Shuen. Chucky sat beside Kangaroo, by the way. Up at class, we resumed our seats as we had yesterday and awaited for our teacher. I don't really remember what subject it was first, but to cut the story short, Puan Z didn't come to class today so it was all Cho Dai Di at that time. Haha, I won 3 times, excluding the 3-person game with Shuen, Kangaroo and I. :)

I'm gonna get screwed for Sivik, by the way. DANYA, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I'LL GIVE YOU ONE DRAWING WITHOUT NEEDING TO HAVE YOU PAY 50 CENTS IF YOU CAN HELP ME DO MY SIVIK WORK!!!

:P

I'm serious, Danya, I'm begging you.

Anyways, Math was boring. Puan A just couldn't shut up, could she? -_- Was talking about coordinates today. New chapter, whoohoo *sarcastically*

I'm going for class soon, by the way, where we'll be having Macaronni! Wee! Now, that, I'm happy :P

During English class, our teacher asked us to write about "How Will I See Myself In 10 Years Time." And naturally, everyone applauded when I recited mine :P Cheh wa! Haha. Seriously, we were also ejek-ing Sudimati about how she would've wrote "In ten years time, I would've found my Prince Charming on a white horse..." :P

Then our teacher told us no ELS today, so I had to catch my brother before he went back home. Kangaroo followed. Cleo couldn't because she had to go for UBS. Grr... :P

Yeah, and when we went back home, we ate Maggi Mee then watched Snowflower, starring Kim Ki Bum!!! He was so hot! Especially when he smiled, I nearly fainted! If you bothered to look properly at the pictures I posted up, you would know how he looked like. :) But he likes that main character, who doesn't look pretty, so I didn't like that. :P But her friend's great. I love her. Yeo Jin's her name. Damn nice and damn protective. You should've seen her slapping that girl's face!!!

Ooh, spoiler alert :P

This is where I can get to for now. Will update if anything interesting happens and a meteor hits Earth, leaving only animals surviving :P Ciao!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

You forgot the horse's name!!! "PEN-A-LOPE"

Sorry. I'm really bored right now.