Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 29, 2009

Toradora!!

Kawaii!

Taiga-san!

Haik! Another anime review desu! This one is called Toradora!! This is a very cute anime with lots of interesting ups and downs.

It's also all about the L word that I don't like for reality but insist for in anime. Yeah, I think you know. The girl's vicious too, another element I adore in female homosapiens.

And suddenly, I'm so scientific. -_-

Well, this is one anime I would recommend. DO YOU HEAR ME, DANYA??? ^ ^ Yeah, I just turned Danya into an anime freak since last year when she told me she was bored and I asked her to watch Shugo Chara. She's still crazy over that anime and is nagging me to lend it to her but she has to return Skip Beat and Kamisama Kazoku to me first before I lend anything else.

Danya: And where's my thumbdrive?

*Silence*

Yeah, so this anime is nice, and whoever that's bored can look this up in YouTube. I'm sure they have it. If you're not so sure if you'll like it or not, you can check the AMVs to see if there are scenes that interest you. I don't have to, since I'm already at episode 10.

Taiga *Kugimya Rie*
- Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
- Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)
- Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Ryuji *Majima Junji*
- Rei (Sky Girls)
- Ninomiya Shungo (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)
- Daisuke (Kodomo no Jikan)
- Kinji (Hidan no Aria)

Well, this is all I can summarize to. You can enjoy it if you want by watching it yourself. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: