Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 25, 2009

No-stinky-socks-in-lab teacher say what?

Yup, I'm in ICTL. Mwahaha. The teacher's babbling about something to do with Facebook and Friendster now. I actually prefer this teacher to our old one, because despite the fact it's more troublesome because we have to take out our socks, this teacher is nicer than Puan A. Eesh, I hate that woman. So annoying and noisy. She only knows how to give people BSL.

Geramnya. :P

"Please pay attention to what I am saying."

-_- It's not my fault you're kinda boring :P

I'd probably talk about how I'm not listening to our ICTL teacher right now, but I figured there might be more interesting things to talk about than just yakking about how bored I feel when my teacher opens her mouth.

She just told us to open Microsoft Word Access 2007 -_- Why??

Anyways, I managed to wake up early today. Mainly because I had an alarm clock by my side that rang every five minutes. I fell asleep after the third ring because I only made three alarm times, but I managed to keep my eyes open so as to not oversleep.

I hate nights. Did I mention I have phobia towards dark places? I hate dark places. I like the colour black, but it does not necessarily mean I like black surroundings.

Ahh, the teacher just asked us to find out the names, addresses, telephone numbers and emails of every single student in class.

So everyone's all over the place right now. :)

The bell just rang, I gotta ciao. Will update at home. You can count on that. Ciao!

No comments: