Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The First of June

Hmmm, I'm still trying to finish watching Shugo Chara Doki, but the Mac is so retarded and I can't jump episodes. It's finally at the exciting part but the stupid CD ain't co-operating!!! I'm at episode 71 now. Yes, Danya, I will lend you the CD when you come back, kay? :)

And come to think of it, Andyy hasn't told me when to go to her house on the fourth. If she doesn't reply me soon, I'm afraid I can't go.

Then I won't see SPUNK!!! NO!!!

-_-

My brother just went out and all that. He said he'd be back in 5 minutes but that's bullshit. He never comes back at whatever time he says he'll come back. Hello? My brother? 

Anyways, my parents still aren't back yet. They're still enjoying their little golf trip. It's so unfair, because it's technically a trip and they should bring us along. Then again, with my sister being at camp, it would be unfair to go on a trip without her.

-_-

Listening to "My Heartful Song" now. Hey, I told you it's nice. It's your fault if you don't believe me. Nana Mizuki should really stick to singing ballads, you know? It sounds so nice, but I don't think my sister would like it. She never likes any of the Japanese songs I listen to anyway. 

Just introduced Cleo's blog to Jiji. He wanted to see how she looked like. 

Yeah...

Nothing else to report. This is Lou, signing off! 

Ciao!

No comments: