Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 12, 2009

When the cat is out, the mice are at play

In this case, it's when the cats are out :P 

Which means:

Cats: Parents & Aunt
Mice: My siblings and I

Mwahaha. My sister's watching Skip Beat now. I'm using this to blog and watch anime at the same time. My sister gained access to Lina's conversation and apparently, she's not going to let me get the anime that easily.

However, for some reason, I think I might actually pass my Fundamentals exam. I sure hope I do! I don't want to have to not be able to use the computer or watch TV anymore, especially since Andyy's bringing DoubleA's Rosario + Vampire on Monday to lend it to me.

Come to think of it, I have to pack One Litre of Tears, Skip Beat and Kamisama Kazoku on Sunday night so I don't forget to bring it to school tomorrow to give it to Danya.

And come to think of it again, that stupid Shen hasn't given me Dhanessh's CDs for Bleach yet. Ugh, why did I ever lend it to him?? Oh right, it was during exam week and I didn't want to get carried away with all the anime so I decided to lend it to Shen first.

Grr, regret...

:P

Oh, and did I mention I had a nightmare including the fact that I failed my Science? Haha, Auntie June will freak out if she finds out :P, since it was she who taught me that subject. I pray and hope I'll pass all my subjects. Though for KH... I might as well wish for a miracle :P

Oooh!!! And if you've got nothing to do, here are some cool vids my sister found on Youtube.
Enjoy!!


This was sung by a Philipino group of choir members that participated in a competition. Guess what? They were number one!!


This was SO GOOD! It's a Korean song and it was sung by "The Idea of North". Real nice and real good.

If you've got the time to spare, these videos, you should watch.

Ciao!

No comments: