Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kimi Ga Doko Made Mo

Watashi Anata Wa Tsuiteru

I woke up at 10 something today and anticipated the English class as well as dreaded it. I anticipated it because it's the English class, nuff said :P I dreaded it because I had to present the newspaper item thing, and I didn't do that.

Mr. S scolded us for not doing our work. But the rest of the class was fun, mainly because he's actually really funny and I learn new words as well.

My parents and sister are going out to watch a concert today. Heaven knows what kind of concert that is. On the other hand, I want to watch the anime Lina sent us. God Bless my sister for downloading the VLC player. Now we can watch whatever media file on the Mac. Praise the Lord!

I intend on watching Cromartie High School first. Or maybe High School Girl... No, maybe I should start with Clannad. What about Welcome to the NHK? I can't forget about Utawarerumono either, but that's in English!!! I hate it when it's in English because they pronounce everything (especially the names) wrongly! 

Oh yeah, and there's also Natsume, Toradora, and the Antique Bakery. Phew, that should prove the amount of stuff Lina gave us yesterday. Can you believe it? She came to our house YESTERDAY when I was in tuition. When I came back, I saw someone at the computer and I was like, "Is mommy using the computer?"

But when they came in (I came in last), they were pressing the pillows against their ears and when I turned to the person at the computer, it was Lina.

Of course, as they expected, I screamed. In joy, that is. ^ ^

She plenty of things in her 1TB. I wanna ask my sister to buy that too. It's like 1000 gigabytes. I'm waiting for the time I can buy one for myself to store all the anime I get my hands on. ^ ^ Oh, did I mention my sister's getting a hard drive today? That is, she's hoping she can find it first, but it's likely they would have it in KLCC, right?

Haha, my sister and I were watching Swan Princess today, one of the movies Lina gave us, and she fell in love with the song "Far Longer Than Forever". It's the song Odette and Deric sang. She's so crazy about it that she even downloaded the French version, with all the *phlegm* and French slangs. -_-

Actually, she downloaded three versions in total. The last one is just by some random person called Regina Bell. 

I really like the show. I mean, it's all about the Princess what's-it, but I like the way they draw the waters in the movie. But I don't like the guy because he looks so ugly. Yuck. But the girl's beautiful. 

"Bijin da!" :P That's beautiful in Japanese. ^ ^

Oh, and I seem to like playing Typing Maniac on Facebook. I just evolved into a Modern Age Man :P I plan to raise it some more. Mainly because Sakura's already 300, 000++ and I wanna catch up to her. ^ ^

Listening to Far Longer Than Forever now. It's nice, I admit, but the French version??? :P Well, that's just my sister. ^ ^

Jus is such a noob.

That was random. -_- 

Apart from that, nothing. I wanna eat Summer Feels today, that's all. Yeah... Will update if anything happens and I become filthy rich with mountains of anime by my side.

No comments: