Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Animeseed

Is the best! Man, I love it. For once, I can watch something in peace with MegaVideo. Seriously, all the links download the FIRST time I click on it. Sweet!

It also has anime that can't be found on Youtube. So right now, as I'm loading episode 19,20, and 21 of Fushigi Yuugi, I'm also loading episode one of Touka Gettan. Though I don't think that show will be quite nice. I also intend on finding other anime to keep me occupied. At least until Lina comes with her anime :)

Also, I didn't get Fushigi Yuugi yesterday. Grr... The stupid guy who normal goes to the night market and sells anime didn't come yesterday and the only anime shop there didn't have Fushigi Yuugi. AHH!!!! Eeesh! I was looking forward to it too! But never mind, the Suteki Tantei Labyrinth kept me quite busy, so I still had something to watch anyway. 

But I've got class today... Boohoo.

Oh, and my brother bought Angels & Demons yesterday so we watched it in the music room. Wow, it was so scary. I mean, it freaked me out a bit, and to tell you the truth, watching the movie first would've been better than reading the book first. I mean, for one, it didn't even happen the way I thought it would happen.

But then my sister told me if they had done it the way the book described, the movie would've taken 5 hours. The movie was okay, though, excluding the fact that I've read the book. It was overall a good movie. I mean, the special effects and the ambigrams... Tom Hanks was especially funny in that movie. In the book, he was more of a wuss/wimp.

I liked the ending for the movie better too. And it was nice of the people to help the Cardinal Baggia when he nearly drowned. Nobody survived in the book, so I guess it was better for at least one person to live. I liked the Water part the best, in the movie. Air and Fire were the worst. What with the punctured lungs and burning to death. It was plain crucify.

Still, a movie's a movie and I like it anyway. But they could've added more of the book's humour in. I'm not complaining, of course.

Well, the day hasn't passed much. I can only say I had breakfast and watched Fushigi Yuugi online. Till something happens and I get rich overnight, I'll leave it here for now. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: