Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lock Up and Key

You do not, and I repeat, do NOT know how much I hate those four words. Because of my sucky exam results, my sister's keeping my anime under *those four words* until I redeem myself through some tests.

Though I should already be grateful she's letting me redeem myself. She also knows I wouldn't be able to withstand not watching anime for a long period of time.

-_-

How nice.

Anyway, I'll be trying my best. I have to give her the Bleach CDs Dhanessh FINALLY lent me today. The only way I'll be watching it is if I get an A for one Sejarah test. Tch. Annoying. Also, come to think of it, Andyy's actually going to finally bring the Rosario + Vampire 2 CD DoubleA gave her to lend to me tomorrow. Yes, you guessed it, she forgot today.

Oh, and not to mention I nearly stepped on a dead cockroach today climbing my school stairs. My screams echoed throughout the whole of the building, I think. :P Well sorry if I'm afraid of them.

And I'm still patiently waiting for my music teacher to come. It's only 5:55 and my lesson's at 7, but I need to practice so I always come super duper early on Mondays. Especially since my mom's teaching at home so I have to use the piano in my dad's office. And then there's the annoying sounds of my mom's student who's practicing out here because someone robbed the piano in her studio. -_-

Oh great, her voice is squeaky.

What a great end to a great day.

I meant that in the most sarcastic way possible.

-_-

And my brother was in such a bad mood today because he has to finish some Kerja Kursus thing. Tch, why does he need to do it with the Mac? Can't use the laptop? Huh? Grr.

*Pause for 5 minutes*

Haha, I just came back from an errand. I had to collect my mom's photostat books from the shop. Yes, you can walk there. Why else would I have been the one called to do so? Anyways, my mom didn't give extra money, so I couldn't pay the full price. I have to tell my mom and ask her she owes the photostat woman 18 more dollars and 40 cents. Gee, how nice. :P

Yeah, I'll be gone now, actually. I've got only 45 more minutes until my teacher gets here and I need to practice some more. Will update if anything happens and the sky turns to fire.

Ciao.

No comments: