Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 21, 2009

POP! Heaven and Earth

That's the new song I found. It's called Heaven and Earth, by a group called POP! You can find the music video on YouTube. I'm going to post it up here as well, though I know no one watches them.


This is Heaven and Earth by POP!

I was just telling myself just now, "I think I know why I have a lot of posts in my blog." I inform myself as well, that, "It's because I blog at least three times every day."

-_-

But I can't help it. Maybe I blog at the wrong times. That might actually be the answer. And the fact that we have an Internet-installed Mac in our house doesn't help in reducing the number either.

Anyways, today was okay, I think. I was watching Kirari Revolution when my parents came down and said, "Okay, okay, let's go, let's go." We were having dinner at Sitka. The food was nice and good. The fish my parents got from Tawau was cooked and eaten. I love the fish they got from Tawau. Two thumbs up. I would've said 5 thumbs or more but I don't exactly have 5 thumbs or more, do I?

We also had tau fu and veggie, though I didn't touch the veggie much, and some weird yam thing. It didn't taste so bad, but I would've traded that for my usual pork dish :P

After dinner, we came back home. It's only 9:08, so my relatives are still here. They're chit-chatting whilst eating durian. I think you know why I'm blogging now. Haiz... Why can't we have a durian party this year?

"It's not yet 100 days. We must respect the departed and mourn for another 50 days before enjoying ourselves," My dad's answer is being played in my mind as I type this.

And it appears to me that my blog might actually be boring. The next time I blog, I might change the format. I don't know... Maybe to story format! :) You know, with conversations and all that.

But wouldn't that be more boring? -_- Now I'm just confused. 

I wanna continue watching Kirari Revolution, but my dad won't let me use earplugs and it would disturb the convos they're having right now. Grr... But I can still smell the wreeking and stinking smell of the stupid durians.

Have I mentioned how much I hated durians? The only reason I embrace the durian party my dad hosts is because I can invite my friends. I hate, despise, and detest durians. I don't care if everybody else loves them.

Conclusion: Me-hatey-durians.

Period.

Will update if anything interesting happens and the whiff of durians take my life. Ciao!

No comments: