Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mwakaka

I've changed from Daa! Daa! Daa! to another new anime. Okay, it's not exactly new, but it's something I never thought I'd watch again after seeing it on Animax.

...

GAKUEN ALICE!

In other words, Alice Academy. To tell you the truth, it was the first anime I saw on Animax and I was sorta disappointed after watching it. However, it's got a tinge of romance, it's funny, the guy's cute, so who am I kidding? :P

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention... Today, at around 7, my family and I are going to some steamboat place near KLCC to eat dinner. Remember my parents went to Tawau? They bought various types of fish, which we ate at other restaurants. Meaning we asked them to help us cook it. Well, today, it's crabs, and what other place to go then the steamboat place where we always eat crabs? :)

Yeah, it'll be fun. I don't know who else is going though... -_- Come to think of it, why am I doing my brother's work? His stupid Geography stuff, I mean. It's the Kerja Kursus. Eesh, so they have it in his school too eh? -_-

Well, I'm doing it whilst waiting for Gakuen Alice to load, so I guess I can't complain. -_- And if I don't do his work, I won't have an excuse to use the computer in this first place so... Fine, I'll do his work. It's not my fault if he gets mugged by his teacher who refuses to believe such marvelous work was done by him :P

Joking, joking. ^ ^

Ooh, and I have a new favourite song. It's called "Heaven And Earth" by Pop. There are various versions, by different DJs, and it's different every DJ. You can try listening to it. I think it's nice, cause it's a little techno. But that's me, of course.

^ ^

I'm going to dinner soon, so I'll have to stop here. ^ ^ Ciao!

No comments: