Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dakara Kore Kara, Saki Mou Zutto

Dakara Kore Kara, Saki Mou Zutto,
Watashi No Naka De, Kimi Wa Ikiru

So from now until forever
You live on in my heart

That's the direct translation of the two verses. I sure would've liked to say I came up with that myself, but I didn't. I got it from a Japanese song called Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki. I'm sure you've heard me mention that song before.

I'm still in my dad's office. Just finished my music class. I know I should be at home finishing my Math homework, but I can go home and do that, right? I'm too lazy to have to walk all the way back right now, especially since my hands hurt like crap.

"And that doesn't apply to your fingers?"

Sorry, I was just imagining what my sister would say if she knew what was going on. You know her, always nagging at me to do this and that.

-_-

I just love the Korean Version of Lau Shu Ai Da Mi, you know? Though in Korean it's Loving You, sung by Lee So Eun. Her voice is nice as well. Glad I have it in my iPod, mwahaha. Oh, and I found the songs to Rosario + Vampire 2! :) Then again, with www.gendou.com, you don't expect me NOT to find it. It's got the latest and the oldest of Japanese anime songs. There is not one anime song that you know that cannot be found in gendou. I love the website.

I don't know what other nice anime songs there are though, so I tend to load the ones that aren't nice as well.

-_-

Gotta ciao. Will update later!! Ciao!

No comments: