Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 26, 2009

Zutto Anata No Soba Ni...

Ishoni Naku Youni...

Today was my school's Parents' Day a.k.a. Parents-meet-Teachers-and-scold-us-for-bad-marks Day. But since I did well with getting second place in my class, I guess Puan Z couldn't really say anything bad about me.

She actually complimented me, which is weird. Anyways, my mom collected my result slip today. I told her to come at 10 o'clock but guess what time she came?

9 o'clock. 

Does my mom have to be SUPER punctual? 

Also, I got scolded by Puan S because I was acting childish. But what's so bad about that? Honestly, she's got to let loose and chill a little. It's not like I get to be a child forever, you know? 

My mom gave me one ringgit to spend on Milo for recess. -_- She told me I could have lunch at home, so I went along with it. 

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my mom has something against Thong's mom right now. Haha, that's because when Puan Z came, Thong's mom dashed into the room and spoke first with Puan Z when it was clearly obvious my mom was first. She was like, "How dare that woman just barge in and see the teacher first?"

Haha. You know my mom, so... -_- :)

After the talk, I went back home. Ate Lo Mai Kai before bathing and using the computer to watch more Kirarin Revolution. I've got to get a move on with Bleach as well, by the way. :) Or Kent will start nagging me again.

Ate Hakka noodles for lunch whilst watching Real Romance Loveletter (the Korean show) that my sister insisted that I watch because Brian, Micky and the other Korean hotties were so cute there. ^ ^ Brian-is-hilarious. He's 24/7 funny. He's even funnier than Jun Jin!

Sis: No he's not! 

-_- To my sister right now, no one's better than Jun Jin, so just ignore her :P

I'm going to have to leave for tuition very soon. When that woman and Janelle come to my house, I'll have to get ready and leave. Haiz... Why? I don't wanna... I don't wanna go to class today in the first place. I just wanna relax at home and do peanuts. 

But apparently, that's not gonna happen. Plus, I've got to get an article memorized for tomorrow's English class or our teacher might actually burst a blood vessel.

Okay, I was exaggerating, but you get what I mean.

And I've got Theory class. Man, the world doesn't really like me, does it? Suddenly, I have a monstrous list of tuitions to go to and homework. Mountains and mountains of them. When's our next long holiday anyway? 

Oh, and Jen-itor might actually be going to *censored* because of his dad's job. Meaning this is the last year we'll see him. Wow. He might meet my sister, then, since she's going there as well. Haha. ^ ^

Ugh, aren't there any decent Kirari Revolution AMVs? All the ones I load in YouTube are the slideshows and if there's one thing I hate more than non-English subbed vids on YouTube, it's the slideshow AMVs. Grrr...

*Pause as I go to watch the Kirari Revolution AMV*

*Hears doorbell and checks*

*Frowns at the sight*

They just came for class. Great. Another half-hour more and I'll have to go already. I don't wanna... But I know my sister wouldn't send me to class, so this is actually the perfect chance to avoid from walking. Also, if I go there early, I can do all sorts of things before finally having class at 6 o'clock.

Or was it 5:45?

-_-

I don't even remember my class time anymore.

I can't watch the AMV with them breathing down my neck, so I'll have to stall for as long as the dude is still within the premises. :) Grr, but I wanna continue watching it, for God's sake. Eeesh.

Ahh, I'll watch it anyway. I can't just simply waste time like this. Not to mention, I've got their tuition work to finish. I mean, I can finish that in their house, but I wanna be quick, right? So how can I do that if not half of it is already done?

-_-

Oh yeah, and I chatted for the first time with Thong today. Mwakaka. He said he kena teruk, but his parents didn't whack him into a pulp, so I guess it's fine. :P

Till something interesting happens and my brother finally STOPS liking guys and acting gay with Sean, I shall stop here and CIAO!

No comments: