Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shugo Chara Doki!!

GAMYOOONNNNGGGG!!!!

Ahh, it's been long since I've said that. Hey, you can't blame me, right? The Shugo Chara episodes are driving me up the wall. Since the one I bought only ended at episode 77, it was the most suspensing episode of the whole series.

Why did it HAVE to end there.

I swear, if I hadn't found crunchyroll in time, I would've died of excitement. Thank God crunchyroll had all the episodes. ^ ^ So, Danya, when I lend it to you, you can get the rest of the episodes from www.crunchyroll.com okay? :)

I'm at episode 83 now. Crunchyroll only has until episode 86 though... I wonder when the others will come out. I hope Amu ends up with Tadase though... I mean, I like Ikuto, actually I love him, but it's better for Amu to go with Tadase. Ikuto should be alone actually... Utau should be with Kukai... Nagihiko... I think he ends up with Rima... ^ ^

Oh well...

I wanna continue watching it, so Ciao for now!

No comments: