Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Haha

I was just thinking, does anyone even realize I changed my blog title? Haha. I changed it from "You're the kind of person people emigrate to avoid" to "Like a caveman, your brain is underdeveloped". Mwahaha, I got that from 17 Again.

The show was hilarious, but... I didn't really like Zac Efron, or what his motive was supposed to be. But Alex was hilarious. What with the fire on his pants in front of that girl he liked and stuff. Haha.

Sorry I haven't been updating these past few days. I didn't do it on purpose, I just had piano exams coming up and I had to really practice. Only yesterday I spent the whole day in my dad's office, learning my fundamental and written work stuff before my exams tomorrow. Yes, my exams are tomorrow, so you should pray and hope I can pass.

My parents say there'll be loads of restrictions if I don't pass my fundamentals.

Shit.

Oh, and I have an interest to this new book. It's called Angels & Demons. It's a best-selling novel by Dan Brown. It's really cool and what amazes me is the fact that everything's factual. Meaning it's all true. It's not made up or created. Meaning everything inside actually either happens, happened, is happening, or exists. 

It's a classic. Those who like reading good books (I'm actually insulting someone at this moment, but I shan't say who. I'm of a good heart :P) should read this book. I'm sure it can be found in any bookstore. Not to mention this Angels & Demons was also made into a movie based on this book. It's really cool. 

Also, it's freaky. So be sure not to read this when its pass 10 o'clock at night or it'll freak you out. ^ ^

~Credits to my sister who recommended that book to me. Seriously awesome.

Ciao!

No comments: