Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 21, 2009

MegaVideo

IS FINALLY WORKING!!! *Laughs evily* That means I can finally watch Kirari Revolution without MegaVideo not working or having to reload the page one million and one times!! MWAHAHAHA!

Right now I'm two-timing Fushigi Yuugi and Kirari Revolution, but I'm loading two of both, so I guess you can call it fair :P

My mom just came back from work. I suspect we'll be going out soon. Haiz... I want to finish watching Kirari Revolution! I love Hiroto! He's so cute! I'm sure if you read the anime reviews I always make, you'd actually know what I'm talking about and who I'm referring to. -_-

I think we'll be going to KLCC to celebrate Fathers' Day. I don't intend on getting Fushigi Yuugi anymore. Not since I can work MegaVideo to magic. :) I'll just focus on other stuff. Maybe I'll continue and finish watching Suteki Tantei Labyrinth before I decide to buy anything else. Especially since Lina will be visiting about a few weeks before my sister goes to *censored* to study.

Today's music class was actually quite fun. We played a new ensemble today, it's an anime song. Mwahaha. When teacher gave us the sheets, Zen was like, "Haha, Lou's favourite." ^ ^ Actually, it was quite the opposite. The anime was Pretty Cure, and I have a bad opinion of it. (Don't ask why). The song sounded nice when everyone played it but when I went back home to look for the song to see how it really sounded like...

Trust me, do not, and I repeat, do not listen to it. Not unless you want to spoil your ears and die of sound pollution. -_-

Will update later. Thunder coming. Ciao!

No comments: