Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh-My-God

I know! Can you believe it? Alright, brace yourselves, people, for I'm about to tell you something totally unbelievable.

...

I got an A for...

...

......

BM!!!

I KNOW! Can you actually believe that someone like ME would get an A for BM??? And it's not 75+ or 80 and below! It's 85!! I was like Holy Shit, is this really my paper? The name was mine and so was the handwriting but damn! An A for BM is no joking shit!

Oh, and I also got an A for Science, Moral, English and Maths. Haha. This is the only time my BM is higher than my English. I'm like... SHIT! :P

Thank the Holy Lord. I have 5 A's now. However, I would've liked my Sejarah and Geography to get better marks.

Can my sister be less harsh on me right now? At least I've done justice too. I told you I studied and I did. Seriously. The fact that I'm near to the 1st place in class is good, right? I only need 22 marks to be the 1st in class. If that guy fails Seni and I get an A, I'll beat him. Oh, and of course we'll have to take to account how "well" I did for PJ too. :P

Which I'm sure is bad. -_-

Yeah, nothing much. :P 

OHHHH!!! But guess what? En. ShafShaf came to us (me, Andyy, Maria, Fina, Danya, Kangaroo, Chucky) today at the Bilik Serbaguna room when I was playing the piano. He said he was looking everywhere for us. ...Wow. 

"I always play after school hours," I told him.

"Yeah, I was attracted to the music."

Phoo! Dang! If he called that music, he hasn't heard my sister! :P Yeah, anyway, he came to tell us that he decided on a script for the Drama Competition! It's not any of the ones the students submitted. Mainly because the scripts sent in were based on stories and dramas. Mine was a reinvented version of Romeo and Juliet, remember? Yeah, anyways, there's was only one that wasn't based on anything. It was an original work by some Form 1 girl but even I knew better than to choose hers.

For one, her English was bad.

Secondly, it made no sense at all. Suddenly, the girl's grandpa died and she gets married.

Thirdly, it doesn't really have any moral values. So there. :P

So the teacher chose his own one. It was from a long, long time ago and he thought it could still be in use. It's called Apokaliptika. It's actually based on a poem written by some Tiers dude. I forgot his name. Yeah... It's okay, I guess. A little Sci-Fi but cool. I'm aiming for the Dark Lord role, Mephistopheles. Yeah, so me to want a bad guy's role. :P ... We're having a reading session tomorrow to choose the cast. I think Danya's gonna be a great Lady Hyacinth. Fina makes a pretty good Palmist too. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's gonna be great. I'm also keeping a look out for any KL Pac dramas that we can watch to witness how real theatrics are portrayed. It's gonna be, I repeat, great.

We also finally got En. ShafShaf's phone number so we can remind him of anything when he forgets. Like the last time. I'm pretty sure he won't do it again.

Till then, Ciao!

No comments: