Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

EXAMS OVER!!

Praise the Lord! 

FINALLY!

Unfortunately, my results weren't good. It was ALL because of the stupid practical part that I flunked. However, the written work section was PIE! It was so god darn easy! They were just asking about relative keys so I was so happy.

Okay, enough about exams. After the exams, we went to get my sister from my grandma's house and went to eat lunch. We ate at Tesco, Cheras at Pak something's Kopitiam. Not bad, the food. I ate Grilled Mushroom Chicken Chop. Delicious.

I was reading Angels & Demons in the car so I was a little dizzy on the way back home, but I managed :P 

After changing out of my clothes, I went downstairs and continued reading Angels & Demons. At about 3 hours ago from now, I started using the computer. Hey, you don't expect me to not watch anime right? Especially since my parents and sister are restricting Lina from giving any anime to me. It's so unfair, but I'll tahan.

Until the end of the year, before I explode without anime. :P

Anyway, I found about two new anime I'm interested in. One's Aishiteruze Baby and the other's Daa!Daa!Daa!... Not bad la. I'm not talking about the drawing, though, because to my sister, the drawings would be disastrous. To me, it's... stand-able. :P

But I hate the concept for Aishiteruze Baby. It's the usual..., but with the whole scenario where two girls (one's the baby cousin and the other... a classmate) like this guy but the younger cousin (who's about 5 years old), wants him to herself and all that crap, so...

It's rather obvious he wants the classmate, though. :P

Yeah, I haven't finished watching it, so I'll never know the outcome if I don't continue. The other anime looked cool so I just decided to watch it. :P

Will update if anything new happens, cause I'm watching Daa! Daa! Daa! now and I have to leave for dinner after we fetch my sister from college. (She has exams).

Yeah, so...

CIAO!

No comments: