Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Up bright and early...

... NOT!

I woke up at like... 1 something today. Hey, you can't blame me, I slept at 4:30 yesterday remember? My parents were actually out for SO LONG! 

Oh well...

LINA!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! The dude who's lending me anime doesn't even see me often. He's my friend's cousin and I don't see him... at all. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU SINCE FOREVER!! DON'T MAKE ME WAIT AGAIN!! PLEASE SHOWER ME WITH ANIME!!! *starts sobbing*

And as for those new friends I made yesterday, if you want to chat with me, my email is animerurisa231995@hotmail.com ^ ^ 

Ate brunch today (can't say it's breakfast) :P I'm helping my dad with some Skype stuff now. Oh yeah, he requests that all my friends should use Skype because we can call each other online for free and we don't have to spend the time typing so much our fingers hurt. -_-

But that's my dad! :P Ciao!

No comments: