Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sugarless Milo

That's a first. I never thought I'd see a day where there was one soul out there who could actually have a second thought about Milo being sweetened.

And that guy was supposed to be "oh-so-smart". -_- Yeah, smart people don't know Milo needs sugar. 

Anyways, tuition today was fun, I guess. We had our normal lessons and exercises and all that. I did one question and the others had other questions. And I'm beginning to think there might actually be something going on between Vienna and Jen-itor. Seriously, you should see the both of them exchange glances today. -_- Weird.

I'm supposed to be sleeping, as usual, but I insisted on blogging before going to bed. I intend on listening to my iPod as well, so if I were to wake up early tomorrow, unlike today, when I woke up at 7, I would have to have an early night.

My sister and I (my sister only because she was bored), were watching Suteki Tantei Labyrinth on TV just now whilst chow-ing on our "Ice Cream Milo Biscuits". It's this recipe my sister and her friends came up with since they were primary school students. When she came back, she made one and we all tried it.

Of course, the first tries aren't always perfect and we realized there was a tad bit too much of Milo. Today's one was fine, though. Despite the fact we nearly dislocated our hands trying to thaw the ice out, it tasted just as well. :)

There wasn't really anything much to talk about today. Only my brother and I realized how much Vienna looked like Sakura. I intend on comparing their pictures to see how many differences I can spot. Haha.

Yeah... Oh, and guess what? I got second in class. Position, that is. I mean, it's not like my class is a very good one, but I deserve to rejoice at times like this, right? For the End of Year exam, I intend on beating Dhanessh. Mwahaha.

But then again, they wouldn't think much of it as success. They keep going on and on about "It's just Dedikasi class. How can you be happy with just 2nd place in Dedikasi?"

Why don't you just eat your words huh? If you can't be happy with me, with us for that matter, then don't talk at all. Some people actually feel the hurt when you insult them, whether or not it was a joke.

Since you all think you're all so smart, why don't you prove it? I know the Dedikasi-ians may not be as smart aleck-y as the higher-ups, but at least the Dedikasi-ians know what "fun" is. Unlike your robots in class. Study, study, study, that's all you know.

And the fact that I feel like I'm being ignored in class doesn't exactly help either. Suddenly, I can't talk to my other friends? I'd like to spend ONE day with them and you question me? Have I ever questioned you when you spoke to other people and left me alone in the corner? No. I don't complain. It's times like THIS that I feel I NEED to rant.

But what do you care?

So never mind. You can continue doing what you want. I'm going to continue with my attitude as well. I won't care whatever you do. So you don't care about whatever I do. We live our own lives. I don't intend on having other people dictate how I should live my life or who I should hang out with. My decisions are mine to make. You're all supposed to just accept that and leave me be.

Respect my opinions and respect my privacy. I don't need anyone prying into my confidential life.

Respect my dignity, and I'll respect your decisions.

No comments: