Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, June 19, 2009

Pretear

Yes, yes, it's another anime, you got it. :) I just finished watching it, even if it's already 12:35 a.m. and I haven't forgotten the fact that I have school tomorrow. -_-

Anyways, Pretear has 13 episodes. I watched from episode 5 till the end today. The rest I watched from a few days before. It's not that bad. I mean, it's another typical love story, but with serious twists and good guys become bad guys... For a while. ^ ^

The girl doesn't look so bad, the guys are hot, so what can I say? :P I'm a sucker! :P Yeah... Tomorrow we'll probably be getting our Seni results back. Not looking forward to it. I wish I can just stay up for the rest of the night. I don't feel like sleeping.

Any minute now, my aunt's gonna yell my name and ask me to sleep.

But I'm not taking chances.

Oh, and I've got to get a newspaper article memorized for the presentation on Saturday during English class. Shit. 

I gotta go. Mom's here. Shit. Ciao!

No comments: