Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yo!

Today was BO-RING! Not to mention the fact that Andyy hasn't called me yet. Yes, I know she's sick. I pity her, especially since her party's tomorrow. I hope she's better by then.

Also, if she just so happens to blog today and reads my blog, I have an announcement to make:

Andyy, if you're reading this, THANK GOD! I can come tomorrow. I'll leave the house at 12:15 p.m. so I'll probably reach your house at about 12:45. Please have your house phone working AT ALL TIMES so I can call you to ask for your address or confirmation to which big house belongs to you. 

Furthermore, I will be bringing a change of clothes, but I am NOT going to get into your pool even if it costs my life. I also wish to confirm if you're the one paying for my meals :P Seriously, I might not be able to bring any money tomorrow.

Tell that feller (I'm sure you know who I mean) that he'd better watch out and even though I'll be in a good mood tomorrow, it might not be THAT good.

But don't worry, yesterday I already apologized.

And I think I know why you didn't wanna tell me what movie we were watching. The guy who's playing the 17-year-old is Zac Efron, isn't it? Well, you're dang right my opinion of it has gone downhill. You better pray and hope its not as bad as how I think it is right now.

That's all. I pray you'll read this. I seriously do. Your house phone is gay, so I couldn't reach you. Even if I did, your sister picked up and you were in BED, after your medication. I hope you get well soon enough for tomorrow and enjoy yourself. 

P/S: I won't be giving you a present, sorry. But think of it this way, you didn't get me a present either, right? :P

Ciao!

No comments: