Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 29, 2009

Intense Blackout

This is the first post in quite a while that I decided not to use Japanese post titles :P Then again, that's because I didn't blog yesterday about the blackout in our house.

It started at about 7 something, whilst I was watching Catch That Kid peacefully. Suddenly, the TV switched off in a flash in unison with the lights. Downstairs, I could hear my sister saying, "Oh shit."

"Even the computer was suddenly turned off," I heard my brother.

Great. No electricity. Perfect. And to top it all off, the grown-ups, except my maid, was out God-knows-where whilst this was happening. During the period of the blackout, mosquitoes took the opportunity of this to attack us. I swear, I have something against mosquitoes right now. It went to the extent where my sister had to use a blanket to cover her legs to prevent blood loss.

Unfortunately, I had nothing whilst I listened to my iPod. Oh, did I mention it's been Mac-ed? Now, I can't sync it with the laptop but I have to sync it with the computer. Hmm... I'm not exactly complaining, but it was troublesome.

Anyways, the lights came back on only at about 9 something, when Catch That Kid already finished. Arghh, I was looking forward to that show too... -_- It's been long since I watched that show and I thought I could re-cap on what happened.

I barely got past the beginning. -_-

After that, it was mostly finishing up Tales Of Eternia, one of the animes I got from Lina. I managed to finish it. It wasn't very nice, though. The dude didn't even end up with the girl. Grr. It just ended like *poof*

But I'm watching Toradora now. It's another anime that's quite funny. I'll review it later, when I have the time. It's the kind of anime that gives you shivers, like what it does to me. For some reason, you get a weird kind of feeling when you watch some anime. I guess for me, that's proof that it's good.

Kay, I'll update about today in another post. For "today", ciao!

No comments: