Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daa! Daa! Daa! UFO Baby!


Miyu and Kanata!


Miyu-chan!

Haik, haik, you guessed it! It's another anime review!

Mwahaha.

It's been long since I made one, so... (actually it hasn't been long at all, I just need some new anime to pipe me up :P). This anime is called Daa! Daa! Daa! In the previous posts, I'm sure I've mentioned this anime. People just don't read it. :P

Anyways, I've told you the title, all that's left is to review it. I'll tell you a little of the synopsis as well, ne?

The synopsis is, Miyu (the girl, doi), has astranaut parents as parents and of course, they're rich. But it just so happens that one day, they decided to fly to the moon for some reason (I forgot :P) and they felt rather reluctant to leave Miyu all alone, so they had her bunk in with a friend of theirs who owns a shrine. 

When Miyu arrives, however, she found out the man didn't live alone. He lived with his son, Kanata (the boy, doi). Putting aside how they met (with was when Kanata who didn't know about Miyu, found her in the bathroom when he was about to bathe), the man suddenly got a call from somewhere, offering him a trip to India for another unknown reason (I forgot :P) and so he left, leaving Miyu alone with Kanata.

And here comes the "fun" part. :P Miyu couldn't bear the thought of living alone with Kanata, so she suggested her leaving, but Kanata then said it would be preposterous to let a girl to leave, and so he volunteered to leave, but Miyu thought that idea was preposterous. When Kanata opened the door, however, a blinding light blinded them temporarily and something flew in.

Inspecting it with a closer look, they were shocked to find a UFO, and more shocked to find a baby inside. And even more shocked to see some cat-like "Sitter Pet" who claims to be a baby sitter for Ruu (the baby), or has how the Sitter Pet, Wanya, calls him, Ruu-chama.

Wanya explains that their UFO ship crash landed on Earth and that they were from some Planet called Otto. Begging to intrude on their home just until the ship was fixed, Miyu and Kanata agreed. 

And from then on, everything turned upside down for Miyu and Kanata. What with Ruu being able to fly and control things and Wanya's ability to shapeshift, especially with a girl who's in love with Kanata and has a temper problem with whatever girl who comes near Kanata, what's in for Miyu now??

Yeah... I haven't reached the end of the anime yet, so I don't know the outcome. All I know is, it has 78 episodes and I'm at episode 19 now. ^ ^

If you've got nothing to do, and you like anime, you would enjoy this. My sister hates it though, she says it looks worse than Cardcaptor Sakura, but you'll be surprised how many people actually like that show. 

Oh, and Andyy, thank DoubleA for me for letting me watch Rosario + Vampire 2. ^ ^ I doubt Lina will come back anytime now since my sister, who I hold a grudge against right now, is against Lina giving me any anime.

Kozuki Miyu *Nazuka Kaori*
- Sohma Kisa (Fruits Basket)
- Chloe (Spice and Wolf)
- Maria Ross (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Tae (Otome Youkai Zakuro)

Saionji Kanata *Sanpei Yuko*
- Selim Bradley (Fullmetal: Brotherhood)
- Yoshida Chizuru (Kimi ni Todoke)
- Alexander Hell (Seikon no Qwaser)

Ciao!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: