Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pissed

Tch, at first she goes all, "Aiyo, I really miss watching Fushigi Yuugi la!"

And the next, "You know what? I'll just wait until next week."

Next time, for God's sake, make up your mind before I go all hopeful that I'll finally get something new and exciting to watch. Do you even know how bloody long its been since we watched the show?

You're all probably thinking, "Eesh, people wanna concentrate on exams first la."

Fine, that I really don't care. But you don't go and pull my results into this. Saying that I failed my Fundamentals is not enough? Wanna bring in my school results? Tch, for some reason, getting high marks for one exam just isn't enough, is it? I must get ALL bloody fishing A's before I can finally watch something.

Ugh.

No comments: