Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daisuki No Tomodachi Ni

Wasurenai No Toki Wa Konnaide

If only you could understand the words I'm typing. They're Japanese, so I don't doubt you don't know what they mean.

I had a dream yesterday. A very scary one. It was so scary I was going to cry. This is not the normal kind of dream that one would dream about and then forget about it the next day. No, I was wide awake while it played in my memories.

I dreamt of what would happen to me if one day, Snowy passed on. Even as I typed that sentence, my eyes are stinging. This is not a joke.

I already know what's like to lose a dog. I don't want it to ever happen again. But it will, eventually. Nothing lasts forever. Especially not lives. 

It was so scary. I imagined it like Marley & Me's ending. It would be so sad when Snowy's eyelids close slowly as her soul left her body. I would miss her every day and I probably wouldn't get used to it. I would remember her everyday and look at her pictures.

There is nothing worse compared to losing a precious friend. Especially if she's been with you for more than 5 years. This is Snowy's 7th year with us.

Why I had that dream, I don't know... But I think it's related to her behavior nowadays. It's coming back, her old habits. She's whining and hugging legs again. I don't know if she wants a friend or she wants to make puppies. But her body wouldn't be able to take it because she's already old, not matter how much I don't wanna believe it.

I don't want it to come anytime soon, though. I've lost three already. It's enough for the time being, right? I've lost my grandpa, my grandma, and my darling Mico. I love all of them so much (my granny not so, but it's still the same). I want to see them all again and cherish the moments.

I have a funny feeling ZunZen was right about what she wrote in her blog. Why are people only missed only when they pass?

Will update if anything interesting happens and dinosaurs do me a favor by eating my brother up. :P Ciao!

No comments: