Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Clannad


Nagisa-chan & Tomoya-kun

Yes, they get married and their child is Uhio! :P

Another new anime review! This anime is called Clannad. I really, really like this anime now that I watched it. Credits to Lina who gave it to us yesterday. I really like this show.

Despite the fact the others are all either ugly drawings or in English. :P

Anyways, this show is about Nagisa and Tomoya, who go around helping people. At least, that's how I see it. But actually, Tomoya was with Nagisa mainly because he wanted to help her establish a theatre club, which was put on hold for a while.

But eventually, he fell in love with her.

I'm not exactly done with the anime yet, so I can't tell you much. But here's a big spoiler. Someone dies in the end. 

Yes, it's sad. I'll tell you more about it when I'm done.

Okazaki Tomoya *Nakamura Yuichi*
- Tsukiyomi Ikuto (Shugo Chara)
- Kugen Tenko (Wagaya no Oinari-sama)
- Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
- Kaburagi Akira (Dancing in the Vampire Bund)
- Tsusugami Gai (Guilty Crown)

Furukawa Nagisa *Nakahara Mai*
- Miyafuji Miina (Onegai Twins)
- Hanazono Karin (Kamichama Karin)
- Kurenai Maria (Vampire Knight)
- Zakuro (Otome Youkai Zakuro)
- Juvia (Fairy Tail)

CIAO!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: