Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Music Class

Aiyo... I tell you, it's dang tiring to have to go to music class. But that's okay, I guess. I have exams coming up but I can't say I'm ready, mainly because I'm not. -_-

I just wish we didn't have to do that stupid Melody Singing with Accompaniment part. I hate having to sing and play at the same time. Those who've been through this should know.

...

Exams in 4 days. Less than 4 days and I'm here, using the computer, blogging and stuff. I really know no fear, do I? Maybe when that time comes, I'll be sitting in the toilet, clanking my knees together and gritting my teeth, wishing I was anywhere but there. Haha.

Oh guess what? I'm re-watching Kamisama Kazoku and Skip Beat. I still like the show, I guess. Haha. Both of them are so cute!!! :P Aha! And yesterday, I bought another new anime in pasar malam called "Akikan" and my parents know about it! 

*Gasps*

:P But I regret buying that show. It looked nice and it wasn't on the Internet so I thought it would be nice to watch. I mean, it is nice in a way, but there are some elements in it that I really don't understand and dislike.

Yeah...

Eating maggi mee right now. My brother's behind me, acting stupid as always. I'm chatting with Jiji but he hasn't replied yet.

No wait, I haven't replied. :P

We're fetching my sister back from camp today. Pity, she should've been gone longer. :P But she'll be going to *censored* soon anyway, so why should I be worrying?

Oh! And my mom's ex-student, the piano child prodigy of the same age as me, came yesterday to visit my mom. She'll be going off to Germany soon to further her music studies. You can say she's my mom's ideal student... and daughter, if we ask for the impossible.

:P

She's really good. She's been to Japan and all that, won loads of prizes, and she's got offers from around the globe asking for her to be their student or to perform. She's got God's light shining upon her, woman! My dad asked her to give me her email address so we can keep in touch. She's really nice and really pretty. She's motivated and really dedicated. You can say she's like... a perfect child. She's modest too, and accepts compliments with a good intention.

That girl has a bright future ahead of her. She'll be a legend soon. VERY soon. And I mean very, very, VERY soon. ^ ^

Nothing else to blog about. Danya came back from scuba diving yesterday and I'm gonna read her blog to find out all about it soon. Till something interesting happens and my head explodes, ciao!

1 comment:

PUPPETEER said...

pure anime minded ...