Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tagged by Andyy :)

Rules and regulation of the tag ; All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.
Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head.
And then answer the questions, say you're guessing if you don't know, but at least guess on all of them.


1. Aniki
2. Kangaroo
3. Brandy
4. Cleo
5. Hannan
6. Ihmran
7. Jonerisu
8. Joshua
9. Lina
10. MeiLi
11. Mvonne
12. Nazirul
13. Nithia
14. Pei Jean
15. Sakura
16. Vivienne
17. Jasrel
18. San-da-ra
19. Yi Zen
20. Penny
21. Suann

1. How do you meet 7 ? (Jonerisu)
-Tuition

2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met ? (Sakura)
-I would die because I wouldn't have met a great friend

3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated ? (Penny and Aniki)
-They're not lesbos, so I'm quite sure they won't date

4. Have you seen 17 cried ? (Jasrel)
-I've seen her eyes water, is that enough?

5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple ? (Cleo and Vivienne)
-They would be great friends, with their whackiness and stuff, but I'm sure they have better things to do than to become a couple

6. Do you think 11 is attractive ? (Mvonne)
-I'm not in the position to comment

7. What is 2's favourite colour ? (Kangaroo)
-If I were to guess, green

8. When was the last time you talked to 9 ? (Lina)
-Just now, when she visited my dad's office

9. What language does 8 speaks ? (Joshua)
-Geek

10. Who is 13 going out with ? (Nithia)
-I would like to know

11. Would you ever date 17 ? (Jasrel)
-Hell no. God knows how many box of tissues I would need. Apart from that, my ears would have to retire

12. Where does 18 live? (San-da-ra)
-Near my house

13. What is the best thing about 4 ? (Cleo)
-She takes everything as a joke. Then again, that can also be the worst thing

14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ? (MeiLi)
-I miss the times when you were the Club President

15. What is the best thing about 20 ? (Penny)
-She makes everyone laugh within minutes

16. Have you ever kiss 2 ? (Kangaroo)
-Is this a trick question?

17. What is the best memory you have on 5 ? (Hannan)
-None, really, not so close

18. When is the next time you're going to see 4 ? (Cleo)
-Next time is too soon, really. :P

19. How is 7 different from 6 ? (Ihmran and Jonerisu)
-For one, their gender

20. Is 2 pretty ? (Kangaroo)
-As I have mentioned before, I'm in no position to say

21. What is your first impression on 15 ? (Sakura)
-Small and innocent

22. How did you meet 3 ? (Brandy)
-I'd like to remember as well :P

23. Is 5 your best friend ? (Hannan)
-Nopes

24. Do you hate 12 ? (Nazirul)
-Naz? Nah, he's really cute and chubby. Nice to pinch :P

25. Have you seen 18 in the last month ? (San-da-ra)
-Doi

26. When was the last time you saw 16 ? (Vivienne)
-Yesterday, I think, after school

27. Have you been to 5's house ? (Hannan)
-Nope

28. When's the next time u'll see 10 ? (MeiLi)
-If only I knew

29. Are you close to 11 ? (Mvonne)
-Nope

30. Have you been to the movies with 4 ? (Cleo)
-I don't think I ever want to :P

31. Have you gotten into trouble with 18 ? (San-da-ra)
-Not really. Not around her much

32. Would you give 19 a hug ? (YiZen)
-Err... That would make both parties very uncomfortable, thank you

33. When have you lied to 3 ? (Brandy)
-Why would I lie to her?

34. Is 11 good at socializing ? (Mvonne)
-She hasn't tried me, so I'll go with not really at the mo

35. Do you know a secret about 8 ? (Joshua)
-Err... He has a crush on Eunice?

36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18. (Nazirul and San-da-ra)
-Strangers, if not acquaintances

37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9 ? (Lina)
-She's the best anime supplier ever!!!

38. Have you ever had a crush on 12 ? (Nazirul)
-Once upon a million years ago

39. How long have you known 2 ? (Kangaroo)
-Since the first day of school. My first friend, that solve it? Yes, that is LONG

40. Does 11 have a girlfriend/boyfriend ? (Mvonne)
-Nada idea

41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 on the face ? (Aniki)
-Plenty of times. Especially since she lives under the same roof as me :P

42. Have 21 meet your parents ? (Suann)
-Yups

43. How did you meet 11 ? (Mvonne)
-Heaven know

44. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3 ? (Brandy)
-Nope, not really

45. Do you live close to 7 ? (Jonerisu)
-No idea

46. What is 8's favourite food ? (Joshua)
-Heck would I know

47. What kind of car does 1 have ? (Aniki)
-Our Nissan car :P

48. Have you traveled anywhere with 9 ? (Lina)
-How about around our house?

49. If you give 14 a $100, What would he/she spend it on ? (Pei Jean)
-I'll ask her then tell you

50 What is so great bout 13 ? (Nithia)
-She's innocent and good-hearted

No comments: