Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, June 1, 2009

Retard...

Just finished Rizelmine. You know, I thought tears were about to fall just then, but they managed to stay put.

By the way, Chucky, I'm still working on your story. And, no, there aren't any new updates on Facebook whatsoever about anything. Including your Hamster. :P

Also, guess what? I'm listening to "Happy Xmas" now. Haha. Yeah... Seriously, doesn't anyone listen to any of the Youtube stuff I put up?? Sheesh, I didn't put them there for nothing, you know???

Anyway, my brother's on the phone with my sister right now. Yeah, I mentioned my sister's in her camp now, right? Yuh-huh. She's returning tomorrow to sit for her college exams, then she's going back to the camp for more practice and rehearsals and la-di-da before her big-bang-boom concert. ^ ^

Atarashii watashii ni
Umare kawaru yuuki wo
Dashite hazukashi karanai de
My Heartful Song...
My Heartful Song...
Utau yo itsumademo

Anatani todokimasu youni...

^ ^ Sorry, I had to. I'm listening to it now. Though I still have yet to find the friggin' lyrics to this song. I've been searching hard, high, and low, but no luck. If anyone finds it, please tell me yeah?

Also, an announcement to the world:

Please come to my blog straight from yours. That way, I won't misunderstand (You don't need to know what that means!! :P). I dislike the thought of another person's name on my Feedjit thingymabob when it turns out to be someone else. So from tomorrow onwards (It's 11 something right now, I don't think anyone's up), please come to my blog straight from your blog. Know that I'm always here and always blogging!

~Creatress~

Ciao!

No comments: