Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The first!!!

That is... to wake up today. And no, I don't mean the earliest in my family. Just the earliest of my siblings. Even my sister, who wakes up faster than me almost always, is still asleep. Then again, I bet she slept really late yesterday. Our parents probably didn't even know.

-_-

My mom's teaching right now. Brother's being idiotic as always. 

I'm... bored.

I just took Facebook quizzes. Some random quiz that my friends took that look interesting kind of made me a little hyper.

I especially like the "How Sarcastic Are You, Really?" quiz. Haha, the answers were so me. I got "Abnormally Sarcastic". Doi, tell me something I don't know! It's especially nice when my target's Chucky. It's hilarious.

I just finished chatting with Sakura, but she had to go because in Canada, it's like... 9 something in the morning or something. Hmm...

Weird, it's 9 something in the morning here. Must've seen wrong or something.

Since its the beginning of a new day, there's not much I can talk about. My parents came back yesterday from Tawau. They saw some huge gigantic fish and bought some back home. -_- They didn't really buy us anything, but its okay. It's just Tawau anyway.

Oh yeah, and I got pissed with my parents yesterday because my dad already promised to bring me Andyy's house on the fourth (actually it's on the fifth) but he was all "Where got? I didn't say anything, okay?"

-_- My mom said okay because I got 91% for Maths. That's the only reason I'm allowed to go. Tch, it's always "Results speak for themselves" kind of thing, ya know?

Anyways, I can go now. My dad will send me to Andyy's house. I'm going back when they send my sister back from her college. She's got A Levels. -_-

Yup, nothing else to report. This is Lou, signing off.

Ciao!

No comments: