Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Walk, walk, walk

All the way from my house to my tuition. Sheesh, can my sister be any lazier? I'm only 5 minutes away from being late and the only thing she can say is, "I headache la!!!" So annoying! Grr! I wish I could poke her eyes out!

Okay, maybe that's not true, but you get what I mean! :P

-_- So my brother and I had to walk all the way from our house to the tuition place, which was near Tesco. That is not very near okay.

Class was okay. There were two new students. One was Jasrel's cousin and the other was some dude from last last time. I still remember him though. Nicholas. Bleghh. Halfway through class, I started laughing, as usual, so I had to try and control myself because even I had to admit, it had been the first time in a LONG time since I laughed that badly. -_-

But I was angry during class. Why? For one, I was pissed at having to walk, so I wasn't in a very good mood. Secondly, yes, I was laughing more than usual, but that's because for some reason, I find something funny. What's wrong with laughing? Is laughing a crime? Is laughing the way I do a crime? If so, then why aren't I in jail? If you think the way I laugh is too much for a normal citizen, then why can't the police capture me and throw me in a cell? 

I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me not to laugh. I don't CARE what other people think when I laugh. I laugh because it's fun to laugh. I laugh because something's funny. Unlike the rest of the tuition members who know nuts about it. I know you wanna study and maybe my laughing is interfering with that, but how did you like it when I was suddenly quiet? When someone started cracking up with laughter, how did you like it when I wasn't laughing? 

I'll tell you. The situation will be awkward when I don't laugh. This is why: Everyone's used to me laughing. If you tell me to stop now, what good will it do? Huh? I'm annoyed whenever someone tells me to shut up. I don't care how I laugh. I don't WANT to laugh like normal people do. I'm unique in this sense but the only thing you all know how to do is criticize and insult me! 

FINE. Now, whenever there's tuition, I'll shut up. When you ask me what's wrong, I won't reply. We'll see how the tuition goes then, why I don't laugh. When I'm all serious and no play. We'll see how you all like it when you meet the Lou who doesn't laugh anymore.

I'll make all of you REGRET!

Anyways...

I told my teacher about my results. She must be gloating right now :P On the other hand, I didn't do so well on my Sejarah and Geography, so it's going to be a hard Friday this week. -_-

At about 9:20++ I called my sister and told her to pick us up. I went out first and asked Jasrel to call for my brother after my sister arrived. Went back home. Ate porridge with duck's egg, scrambled egg, and fish. 

I used the computer later on to find what English drama performances KLpac had but I could only find a comedy. I thought it might be worth a try and got the details down. Tomorrow, I'll present them to En. ShafShaf and see whether he'll take it. 

Oh, and I'm watching a new anime now. It's called Pretear. I'm only at the first episode, so it might not look interesting yet, but I'm still hoping. Yeah... I don't know how many episodes it has though... -_-

And I found a new song yesterday. It's called Crush On You by Tata Young. Stay tuned and I'll post the lyrics up. 

Till then, I shall stop now. Will update if anything happens and my brother smashes his guitar on his head. 

Ciao!

No comments: