Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yalo!!!

For the first time in a long long, and I mean lonngg, time, I chatted with Jiji. But he had to go soon anyway. I asked him about what was going on in his life and what he wanted to do after university and of course, it still was connected to being a chef. :P

At least we know his family won't ever go hungry :P

I actually woke up earlier than my brother today, which is progress, because usually, whenever I wake up, I look around and I'm the only one in the room. :P

Better hurry the post up, my brother's coming down and I think he wants me to move. Mainly because I hogged the computer last night till 11 something so he couldn't use it. Hey, but the early bird catches the worm, right? I deserve this!!

Especially since I haven't been going online during the exam week. Okay, I might have, once or twice, but hey, those were understandable times!! :P

Danya's still in scuba diving, so her blog is dead at the mo, the others just... don't update. Honestly, am I the only one who updates my blog frequently?? -_-

Kay, as I suspected, my brother's here. He wants me to get off. I'll be back!

Ciao!

No comments: